History & Mission
South Beach Regional Fire Authority prepares for and responds to emergencies and calls for service. Our primary responsibilities are protecting people, property and the environment, through a progressive and responsible approach to planning, education, and hazard prevention. This is accomplished with a professionally trained, dedicated, and compassionate workforce.
- Employees – We recognize that exceptional employees are the key to exceptional customer service.
- Accountability – We accept ownership for our actions and decisions.
- Respect – We believe in the basic dignity of every individual and value all members of the community and the department.
- Excellence – We consider it our duty and our privilege to deliver quality service to the citizens of our community.
- Trustworthiness – We believe that trustworthiness is one of the most important ethical values and brings together such qualities as honesty, integrity, reliability and loyalty.
The RFA is a new organization. As such it is taking us time to compile a complete history page from before the RFA was formed. Please bear with us while we continue to work on this page.